A Support Bridge To Operational Stability
Scale Logic support contracts offer levels of various coverage—but at a significantly lower cost.
SCALE LOGIC’S ADVANTAGES OVER HDS/OEM MAINTENANCE SERVICES
- 50% savings on extended warranties
- Extended infrastructure lifespan
- Customized SLAs and flexible contract terms
- Onsite spares kits for every install location
- Call home feature standard
- Assigned technician to your account
- Level III HDS certified engineer on the first call
- No off-shore runaround
With savings starting at 50% as standard, that cash can then be reinvested into other strategic projects that help push the business forwards.
HDS’ annual maintenance contract cost increases yearly by design. This cost basis inflates artificially year-on-year as a way to force regular hardware refreshes. Our maintenance contracts offer a bridge to operational stability, flexibility and vendor neutrality.
REPOSITION AND UTILIZE
We support your production environment during POCs, enable you to reposition and utilize your fully capitalized infrastructure as needed, and to manage decommissioning and removal when you are ready.
Scale Logic third-party support is available for the following HDS systems:
- AMS – 1000, 200, 2100, 2300, 2500, 500
- HUS – 110, 130, 150
- USP – V and VM
- VSP G Series – G200, G400, G600, G800, G1000, and G1500
- HNAS – 2000 series, 2100, 2200, 3080, 3090, 3090 G1, 3100, 3200, 4040
- Blade servers
Keeping assets in place for longer helps to increase your return on investment and lower total cost of ownership.