YOU NO LONGER NEED THAT DEVICE—NOW WHAT?
Now, it’s time to recoup some value from your initial IT expense—and apply those savings to other IT assets and business projects. However, one major challenge remains: ensuring the data is wiped, and all information is entirely removed and disposed of.
After all, while it may seem easier to do so, simply selling your assets or throwing them into recycling can result in catastrophe—leaving your business open to costly data breaches.
That’s why—if you are considering disposing or selling IT assets and want peace of mind as well as a solid return on investment—it’s imperative to invest in a trusted partner with secure processes and facilities.
At Scale Service, your security is our ever-present number-one priority—as is earning and maintaining your trust. As such, we have invested in the most secure of facilities and adhere to Data Security Lifecycle (DSL) standards and best practices, ensuring our customers have 100% confidence throughout the entire ITAD journey.
We make disposal of your IT assets not only safe, but also quick and simple. From hard drives to tapes and other media, you can continuously count on our highly secure data destruction services including:
- Certified data disposal
- Data erasure
- Physical destruction
- On-site data shredding (disk and tape)
Moreover, our disposal services are environmentally friendly and always meet or exceed EPA standards.
TRACKABLE, PROMPT, TRUSTWORTHY SERVICES
In addition to the above services, we also provide the following:
- Auditable paper trail—End-to-end documentation, ensuring 100% visibility into all logistics and parties throughout the data destruction process.
- Premium logistics management—White-glove packaging and delivery of large IT products that may require more protection than standard shipments.
- Secure, trackable transport—Ensures your product is delivered from point of origin to its destination, along with an auditable chain of custody during transport.
- Change management practices—Helps significantly reduce incidents while also meeting regulatory standards regarding handling of changes to IT infrastructure.