BRIDGE SUPPORT FOR REFRESH TO NETAPP
DISRUPT THE STORAGE STATUS QUONeutralize Dell/EMC Refresh Tactics – Own the Customer’s Storage and Fabric Footprint. Scale Logic & NetApp – A Disruptive Partnership: We are a NetApp Alliance partner with notable wins already booked such as Guardian & Cleveland Clinic. We leverage short term bridge contracts, positioned as customer engagement tactics in order to BOTH disrupt EMC account control and also to protect and support NetApp’s transition phases during installation and migration. Our Value Prop is Multi-faceted and Compelling:
- Disrupt Dell/EMC Refresh Tactics & Neutralize Their Account Control
- Leverage Customer Engagement & Drive Account Expansion Goals
- Target the Incumbent Storage, Fabric & Converged Infrastructure Footprint
- Protect NetApp’s Deployment Transition & Migration Timelines
- Improve NetApp Deal Structure w/Compelling Bridge Contract Savings
- Scale Logic BRIDGES the support services gap during the POC, implementation, and migration process.
- Customer’s current SLAs often expire before a given new deployment can be officially completed, we neutralize these sales and operational objections so that both parties can move forward with confidence.
- Our dual redundant call centers are US-based, staffed by EMC-certified level 1-4 engineers, and the average call wait time is less than 11 mins.
- We deliver 24x7x4 onsite SLA reliability and compelling cost savings, up to 70% compared to EMC year four service contracts for your target customers.
- We are not an EMC partner – we disrupt and replace EMC on your behalf – our technical competence provides customer assurance during the transition.
- Our goal is NOT multiple year-to-year SLA renewals.
- Our goal is our partner’s goal, therefore the shorter the SLA increment the better.
- Upon order acceptance, options include buy back and/or removal of legacy infrastructure thereby delivering additional ROI.
- Additional services include: migration, decommission/erasure, and recycle.
- During the transition, we can save the customer up to 70% on post-warranty support costs.