Candidates must have an interest in Support Services for Enterprise Storage, Networking, and Servers as well as the desire to learn all aspects of a company providing support and other services within these environments.
This individual will work closely with sales and marketing teams to create contacts, drive leads and other possible opportunities within our core market segments for support services. The successful candidate will have strong communication and data entry. This position is 80% phone and 20% administrative work.
- Contact 200 prospects per week via phone
- Follow up via email and LinkedIn
- Schedule one meeting per week for account managers
- Entering qualified prospect lists provided via LinkedIn Sales Navigator, SeamlessAI and Salesforce (Training provided)
- Customer Service Skills:
- Speak in a friendly manner
- Excellent listening skills
- Setting up appointments for sales reps
- Detailed record keeping within CRM
- Enjoy customer interaction and phone communication
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical and execution skills
- Strong communication and data entry skills, with an ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment to lead and execute on a wide variety of sales and marketing initiatives with the sole purpose of lead generation
- Strong interest in advancing knowledge about our hardware and software products
- Manage communications with all net new prospects coming from online, referrals, list building or tradeshow activities
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Knowledge of networking, storage and server technologies preferred but not required
- Knowledge of marketing and sales processes
- Knowledge of Salesforce preferred but not required
- Knowledge of the third-party maintenance market
- Strong aptitude for communications via social media
- Strong aptitude for communications via outbound and inbound sales calls
- 2+ years’ inside sales experience in technology
- Excellent verbal communication/presentation skills
- Familiarity with Windows OS and Office suite of products
- Proven track record of successful sales experience
- Experience with Salesforce, LinkedIn & Google Business Suite
This position has a base salary with accelerators for meeting established Management Business Objectives (MBOs) and bonus structure for producing on the three mandates of scheduling meetings, monthly and yearly margin totals.
This is an in-office position for training for the first 30 to 60 days in Bloomington.
Possibility for 2 to 3 days remote after training is completed.
- 401K Plan
- Group Health Insurance with SL pays 50% of cost
- Casual Dress
- Unlimited Approved PTO after 6 Months
- Paid Holidays