Candidates must have an interest in Support Services for Enterprise Storage, Networking, and Servers as well as the desire to learn all aspects of a company providing support and other services within these environments.
This individual will work closely with sales and marketing teams to create contacts, drive leads and other possible opportunities within our core market segments for support services. The successful candidate will have strong communication and project coordination skills with an ability to work effectively with internal and external teams to lead and execute on a wide variety of sales and marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for working with provided search criteria and qualified lead lists via LinkedIn Sales Navigator, SeamlessAI and Salesforce (Training provided)
- Responsible for lead management and detailed record keeping within our CRM
- Strong communication and project coordination skills, with an ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment to lead and execute on a wide variety of sales and marketing initiatives with the sole purpose of lead generation
- Strong interest in advancing knowledge our hardware and software products to end users
- Manage communications with all net new prospects coming from online, referrals, list building or tradeshow activities
- Passion for customer interaction and communications
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Works with both internal and external contacts
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Customer Service Skills: The customer is always right. Inside sales reps will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
- Communication Skills: Inside sales reps speak to customers about a product’s different features, and answer any questions they might have.
- Knowledge of networking, storage and server technologies a plus
- Knowledge of marketing and sales processes
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Knowledge of the third party maintenance market
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical and execution skills
- Strong aptitude for communications via social media
- Strong aptitude for communications via outbound and inbound sales calls
- Interest in business, sales, communications or other related fields
- 5+ years’ inside sales experience in technology
- Excellent verbal communication/presentation skills
- Familiarity with Windows operating systems and Office suite of products
- Proven track record of successful sales experience preferred
- Some experience with Salesforce
- Experience with LinkedIn
- Experience with Google business suite
This position has a base salary with accelerators for meeting quarterly established Management Business Objectives (MBOs) and bonus structure for producing on the three mandates of scheduled meetings, monthly and yearly margin totals.
This is an in office position for training for the first 30 days in Bloomington, Then remote work options available.
To apply for this job email your details to Colleen@eyevero.com